Working with us you will reduce contacts with bureaucratic formalities. It will allows you pay more attention for work without control from our side. Software, which we create, helps people, and that’s why we are working.
We are looking for people with work experience and ready to work for the result. For our part, we offer a high level of salary, good working conditions, career and personal growth.
At the moment we need:
We are looking for a person who will be the voice of the company. As part of our marketing team, you will look for fresh ideas and news to create effective content.
If your English is good, you have a passion to learn something new and a niche to get into new technologies and grow as a professional along with our team, you are a candidate for us – we wait for you at the interview!
Major points for the job position:
- Fluent English
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Ability to work with marketing plan and correct it according to the results
- The ability to write a good, clear article in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and
- Grammar about our client issues based on our technical review
- Ability to work independently
- Creation living and interesting texts
- Understanding principles of content marketing
- Experience in a similar position in IT industry
- To be easy-going person
- Create company content for the social networks, site etc.
- Create content for company blog
- Work with corporate website
- Select platforms for company placement and sharing content
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager and SEO specialist to develop attractive, dynamic marketing materials
- Good compensation package
- Ability to grow up with our team
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Comfortable work schedule
- No bureaucracy
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
Sales Manager Trainee
We are a looking for a motivated person who wants to be a part of IT-company which works with american customers. Our team is growing fast so it would be a good chance to make a good career with us.
Right now we are actively searching for a Sales Trainee to help us expand the client base and take part at the common team efforts.
You will join a small group which will be taught during one and a half month. After that, you can become a part of our team as Junior Sales Manager.
- Free one and a half month courses with the professional coach;
- Studying of the newest and most effective methods of sales, the key skills of business correspondence and oral communication, the psychology of influence, and other skills for the professional sales manager.
- Applying the theoretical knowledge in practical tasks;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Professional growth and improvement;
- Opportunity to travel and attend professional conferences.
- Excellent written and oral English;
- Enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses would be a plus;
- Great sense of humor;
- Strong motivation to learn.
- Study hard;
- Be ready to know everything about our clients;
- Ability to understand what the client’s problem is and help him solve it;
- Writing and designing sales literature in cooperation with the marketing team;
- Client support regarding our products and services.
Aionys is looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will hunt for clients and develop our database. If you can sell ice cream in a blizzard, let’s talk!
We are looking for fun people with big ideas and ambitions who do great work. We hire awesome people, give them the tools to achieve great things and provide strong two-way communication so everyone can grow in their roles and find passion in their work. We strive for long-term, committed employees who feel strong ownership of the company, culture and product.
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain a national account list.
- Meet and exceed revenue and sales targets.
- Coordinate with pre- and post-sales teams at Aionys to maximize revenue potential with optimal efficiency.
- Post celebratory animated GIFs in Slack when you close a major deal.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements with clients and agencies.
- Manage activity using any track client tool.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- 0-3+ years of sales experience required. We are looking for someone that has sold.
- Fluent writing and speaking English.
- Extensive contacts and relationships with leading companies and clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Athlete/team minded … goal-oriented and passion for winning.
- Deep understanding of the advertising marketplace with a focus on digital platforms.
- Ability to develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline, and a proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player.
- Willingness to travel when needed.
Skills and attributes we’d like you to have
- Persuasive – You enjoy the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over.
- Goal Oriented – You feel as though you start each day at zero and must accomplish something.
- Adaptability – You respond willingly to the demands of the moment and seek out constructive feedback to constantly improve.
- Discipline/Diligence – You prepare and set up routines; focus on timelines and deadlines.
- Self-Assurance/Independence – You are able to take risks, meet new challenges, stake claims and deliver, working with a distributed team.
- Communication – You are a strong communicator, 1-1, in group settings and online.
- Collaborative – You work well with others and are nice. We’re nice around here.
- Cooperatively competitive – You want to win, but you also want to help your co-workers and the company win.
We have certain advantages for you. Such advantages are:
- Work in the medical field. Helping people is great!
- Small company with friendly team
- Possibilities to receive more if you do more (not means only overtime)
- Joining to company whose activities are aimed at practical results
- Comfortable office which situated in the center of the city and in five minutes of subway