Medical Care platform
|Customer:||Harpeth Consultant Advisory Group|
.Net Core 2+
Insight Memory Care Center provides services for individuals with cognitive impairments in the DC metro area. Initially, an organization focused on Alzheimer’s disease, they now offer care and support programs, as well as design education projects to help people dealing with memory-loss conditions, including families and caregivers.
The number of people suffering from memory impairment is on a constant rise and has already reached 16 million. The Center had difficulty in coping with the increasing pressure. They turned to Team A for systemization and automatization solutions as management tasks took too much time and effort
Power in details
Analyzing the challenges, Team A paid extra attention to the processes at the center. As a result, we discovered that not only staff but also patient management is worth optimizing.
Solutions for patients:
- Multiple rehabilitation programs with progress fixation
- Ability to choose program outcomes
- Various intervention choices and care levels
Solutions for caregivers:
- Easy-to-operate database of patient medical cards
- Task management and time-tracking for medical staff
- Schedule management of patients to monitor calendar events and notifications
Our main focus was on designing both a resilient and easy-to-manage platform with wide functionality:
- An intuitive database of patient records with strong data security
- A system to monitor patient engagement levels, track results and plan healthcare activities with in-built alerts
- Rehabilitation courses with improvement points
- Socialization features for purposeful communication activities and mind and body workshops
- Staff scheduling and time management system, as well as pro-development and counseling programs.
After implementing the platform, the Insight Memory Care Center reported a 29% increase in the efficiency of caregivers, as well as positive feedback on health care transparency from patients’ families.
The Insight Memory Care Center knows that caring for memory-challenged adults takes courage, patience, and adaptability. We also know what it takes to make software intuitive, healthcare-regulation compliant, and device responsive.